יום שלישי, 1 במאי 2018

MTW - May Main Challenge

Hi friends!

Today I'm here with new layout inspiration for May Main Challenge - Memories & Frame in More Than Words!


There are some unusual moments we don't take seriously in the moment, but which end up being the most important moments that will not come back but we'll remember forever.
Those are our sweet MEMORIES. I took a picture of my son one day while playing in the park. He was enjoying the swing and was happy to almost reach the sky. When I looked for a picture for this challenge, this one brought a big smile to my face, at the thought of this memory.


I used a Frame box for my focal point because there is not more symbolic than framing a magical moment like that.


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo





הוסף רשומת תגובה

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.