יום שישי, 30 במרץ 2018

Tea Time - mixed media frame

 Hi crafty friends!

Today I'm here with home decor project using DIY custom glitter. Let me show you how to make a frame inspired by "the Time" and the gold and copper colors I've found useful in several variations in a lot of projects.


sometimes it seams to me that the worlds is divided into people who drink coffee and people who drink tea, I'm a tea person :)


 It gives me the feeling of home and warmth and I even enjoy watching how the tea paints the water. I'm just a color lover in every way!


Lindy’s has an amazing metallic effect in some of the shimmer colors, which is why I used the spray Cowabunga Copper & Opal Sea oats in different ways, to get the amazing effects you see in this project!!


 One way, was on a flower stamp and when it dried out the result was very similar to Rose Gold Foil!!


Another beautiful way, is to create glittering colors with these sprays.  I’ll show you how in the video.


Here full tutorial for you:



Thanks for stopping by!
Sivan
xoxo


הוסף רשומת תגובה

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.