יום ראשון, 1 באפריל 2018

Butterfly effect - MTW April Main Challenge


Hi sweet friends!

It's April here and with it is also the Main Challenge in More Than Words!


Our Main Challenge is based on a word inspiration - NATURE and a creative challenge - ANIMAL

For me, NATURE symbolizes freedom and breath of relief. I therefore chose to make a layout with pictures of butterflies which I really love because they are amazing creatures of the ANIMAL kingdom.
They have always intrigued me.
How from their cocoon they become so spacial and beautiful. How is it that even though they are considered 'bugs' in nature, it is very rare that people are disgusted by them.


Do you know that they usually only live for 3 weeks? But, they go through so much in that short period of time.They go through a special process that gives me a lot of inspiration in life.





Hope you liked this project, waiting for yours! 💓

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Sivan
xoxo

הוסף רשומת תגובה

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.