יום רביעי, 14 ביוני 2017

rusty secret diary

Hello crafty friends!

Today I share with you a new mixed media notebook. this time it's not altered project, I made that cover from 2.2 mm chipboards and made a secret door on front.
Although many of my works are romantics and pastel colors, I have a serious love and connection to rust and everything that is "old". loves the textures, the mood and the story's feel through them.
Here is another rusty and useful work of "secret diary" that I really love and hope you too :)

♥I was not mistaken in the direction of the notebook, in Hebrew we write from right to left♥ :)










The inspiration came from the great challenges:



Thanks for stopping!! xoxo
Sivan


12 תגובות

  1. Sivan Dear! This is a beautiful piece of art and I absolutely love it!Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media & Art challenge!!

    השבמחק
  2. So lovley texture. Just Love it. Thank you for joing us at Mixed Media & Art.
    Katja

    השבמחק
  3. Wow! This is so beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery

    השבמחק
  4. wow Lovely project thanks for playing with Mixed media and Art. I love the details!!!!

    השבמחק
  5. Beautiful colors and textures! thanks for joining us at MM&A

    השבמחק
  6. Stunningly! Very beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at words and Paintery.

    השבמחק

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.