יום חמישי, 19 באפריל 2018

StencilGirl & Lindy's blog hop

Hi sweet friends!

I share with you today an amazing Blog Hop that I'm participating in with Lindy's and Stencil Girl!
So big welcome to my blog💓




I would like to share with you the layout I've prepared for this blog hop -
Only with a smooth white paper, stencils and colors.


I used stencils of Stencil Girl. They have a huge selection of stencils and just fun working with them







I started with the background preparation. I used Lindy's blazing black spray on a stencil (on another paper) and then picked up the stencil and used it on my layout like a stamp



Then I used the bottom of the rainbow stencil - first with water and then with Lindy's colors:
California Poppy Gold
Time Travel Teal
French Lilac Violet
Plumeria Pink


I placed the picture and continued the same with the rainbow


Now that my background is ready, I put the picture down and went on with the whole composition.
I added flowers and embellishments.


I pained the chipboards with Lindy's Embossing Powder - Guten Tag Teal


Other embellishments I made myself.
I sprayed Lindy's blazing black on white paper with the same stancil from the LO background. Then with background stamp and Lindy's embossing poweder - Purely White, I prepared the extra background and finally cut the shapes that were created - squares and circles in several sizes, and added in different places on my LO





Also added touches with Art Stoned and White Gesso





Hope you like this projects.
You're more than welcome to leave a comment and ask any questions about materials and the process.


One lucky winner will receive both a $25 Gift Certificate to Lindy’s Gang
AND a $25 Gift Certificate to StencilGirl Products!

Enter to win by leaving a comment below.
Then be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop and comment to win.
The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN!
One winner will be chosen at random from all blog comments!
(One comment per blog please.)

You have until Tuesday, April 24th at 11:59PM Central Time to leave your comments.
Winner will be announced onStencilGirl's Facebook page and Lindy’s Gang’s Facebook page on Wednesday, April 25.

Blog Hop Order:



Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo




37 תגובות

  1. I have GOT to get shopping... so many amazing products... LOVE the pops of color with the black and white... gorgeous! ImMysteryious(at)Hotmail(dot com)

    השבמחק
  2. Such an amazing layout! The background is stunning and the process share is amazing! Love the colour play! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    השבמחק
  3. Ohh it's Awesome lots of white space the black n white graphic look and pop of rainbow !! I just loved it.

    השבמחק
  4. Wow beautiful just live it !!! How brilliantly you have used colours and made a an amazing background. Just loved it 😍

    השבמחק
  5. Love the black and white with the brilliant colors!

    השבמחק
  6. !!I love the colors and techniques you used! Thank's for sharing

    השבמחק
  7. Great piece! I love the dripping rainbow and the splatters of colors you used. SO pretty

    השבמחק
  8. Wow those colours just pop off the page I love this ❤🖤❤🖤

    השבמחק
  9. Awesome! I love how the StencilGirl stencil is barely showing up - just a hint of itself and it makes it NEW! Colors are fab. You are so creative! ~Rachel Bell bellbrzs (at) cox (dot net)

    השבמחק
  10. , loving the colours and Adore your project

    השבמחק
  11. I love your project, it somehow gives me a Rainbow feeling, gorgeous!

    השבמחק
  12. The final design is very lovely. I love your unique approach to the challenge. Thank you

    השבמחק
  13. I don't like it-I love it! All the layers and elements look lovely!

    השבמחק
  14. SO many beautiful colors and drips and patterns. I love the white space.!

    השבמחק
  15. Fantastic. The arms seem to be reaching for the colors . thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    השבמחק
  16. This page you created it phenomenal. I love everything about it!

    השבמחק
  17. Love the artistic design and creative use of color and stencils. Cathy Costelle

    השבמחק
  18. So cool project! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration!

    השבמחק
  19. So creative and fantastic use of color.

    השבמחק

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.