יום שישי, 20 באפריל 2018

DNA test and my repurposed project

Hi there!!
Today I have a really special project to share with you. A repurposed project with the hi-tech company My Heritage DNA.
During the project I did a DNA test that would allow me to discover my ethnic roots, discover relatives from around the world and create an intriguing family tree for myself.
At first I really didn't care who my grandfather and grandfather were, and what my ethnic origin was. But during the project I found myself asking questions, checking with my grandmother, aunt, father and mother and from there to there.. I became really curious and can't wait for Lab results!


My task in the project was to take the box of the test and create from it any creative project.
From the outside I made a desk stand for a calendar, notes from memo, a place for some pens and even a place to retrieve important notes or keep clips. And from the inside I made a Midori (Japanese diary).. Of course in the style I love and you will not believe how simple and easy with minimum materials ..








There is of course a video tutorial! ❤️


My YouTube continues to fill up with more and more free video tutorials .. so you are invited to join me there and click SUBSCRIBE . feel free to leave me a comment. I'd really appreciate it :)

And a little more from My Heritage DNA









Thank you so much for stopping by!
xoxo


הוסף רשומת תגובה

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.