יום שישי, 16 במרץ 2018

Lord of the ring canvas

Hi guys!

Today I'm here to share with you my project for Mixed Media and art blog-March challenge as a Guest Designer.
This month the moodboard amazed me and gave me so much inspiration & ideas, so finally decided to create a canvas focusing on what caught my eye first - the word "TRILOGY" reminding me of my favorite trilogy of all time - The Lord Of The Ring.



I took a picture of Galadriel which is a royal elf (A fictional character from the fantasy world). She is a woman who has powers, wisdom and purity that very connected me to the atmosphere of the moodboard and connect with her character in person as well.  I was also inspired by the colorfulness and elements that made me create a mysterious magic forest. So much enjoyed creating this project!  
Hope you like it too :)








Thanks for stopping by!


4 תגובות

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.